Internet Marketing Strategy
With this increase in technology, development of an internet marketing strategy is essential for a business to survive online. There should be at least three areas of that need to be tackled. These should be originally developed and successfully implemented.
- Create an excellent marketing strategy
- Introduce an outstanding product
- Design a Website that will tempt customers to purchase the product or service.
An internet marketing strategy is more effective than a normal marketing strategy that is used in most organisations today. The internet marketing strategy helps users connect over a world wide basis, enabling more business to take place, and more consumers are reached.
In order to do well in business, you must have an outstanding product that will set you apart from other competitors within the Market. It must be a product that appeals to the market, and has the four P's incorporated into it. The four P's are as follows:
- Place - having the product at the right place and time, and at the customers convenience. A customer will not bother purchasing a product that is not easily and readily available.
- Price - the product must be priced effectively so that consumers will make repeat purchases, depending on the product.
- Product - for a product to sell, there must be a need for it. This is where the marketing department first comes into play. They must identify exactly what the consumers want and when they want it, otherwise it would be useless as no one would purchase it.
- Promotion - This is one of the most essential parts of selling a product, as consumers must be aware of what the product is, what it's function is, and where it can be acquired from. It must also have a target audience - that is the people the product has been made for. These are the important factors that must be considered when promoting a new product.